View Single Post
Old 2011-03-21, 15:15   Link #252
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

@ Indr0: Nope, I donīt have a more recent version. Iīve been looking for it non-stop but I still canīt find it anywhere.

@ Shiika: So true, her love attack has become kind of indecisive as of late. Its like sheīs becoming this totally shy, timid girl that would be happy with just being near the guy she likes. :S Sheīs being way too considerate of the other girls, specially Laura and Ran. :< I understand that Laura is her bff and that she wants her to be happy, but come on Chal! You gotta pursue Ichikaīs love too! D: And the whole interaction with Ran, when they went to get Ichika a watch, if I were in Chalīs shoes, I definitely wouldnīt have invited Ran to help me choose the watch of the guy I like. It would be like totally admitting defeat in front of her, or saying: "Oh hey, I like him too but its ok if you take him away from me, I donīt mind" DDD:

If any of the other heroines had been in Chalīs situation:

Houki: Would have punched Ichika after inviting Ran along and then stalked off by herself...or...would have gone along with it but would be constantly competing with Ran to show her that sheīs at the lead.

Cecilia: Pretty much the second option that Houki has.

Rin: Would break out in a tsundere-ish way and try to make Ran back off.

Laura: Would most probably just ignore Ran or....try for an attack, although kind of subtle.

Thatīs my opinion anyways. xD;; But I still prefer 200x more the Ichika x Chal ship than any other ship. xD