View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 01:49   Link #127
Kefit

After realizing that HLJ would never actually be able to fulfill my Saber plushie order, I found myself looking at other options.

Then I found myself at Yahoo Japan auctions, with the help of Shopping Mall Japan

Fast forward a couple of weeks, and take about $75 from my wallet, and this is the result:

I have no idea how, but I somehow managed to win an auction for the Saber plush with a bid of 3000 yen (and the Ilya + Taiga set for a mere 1000 yen). Then various deputy and shipping fees kicked it up to the total I mentioned above, but I don't really mind, since I would be paying that much for just the Saber plush off of ebay right now.

I've also got the upcoming Sakura plush preordered at CDJapan, and a UFO catcher Sakura plush on its way that I won off of ebay. Did I mention that I also spent around $55 for the complete trading figure set over these last few weeks too?

And at the time I ordered all of these I had only seen 6 episodes of this show. Never before has a series been able to so successfully get me to spend money like this.

I think I can hear my wallet crying in fear of what I am going to do to it throughout the rest of this show's run.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote