View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 10:25   Link #1084
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
Ok.., since nobody intends to restart E.S.S anytime soon, I might as well do it myself; my own creation after all.

Anybody who's interested can contribute their own opinions regarding the main plot; so far it was a little something like this: People from animesuki came to shoot a live action claymore movie in bulgaria, and in order not to get stuck without good acting skillz they started beating the shit out of each other with swords untill they learned to use yoki and awaken. so far so good? ROFL..

Sooo.. basically we're all a bunch of retards running around, killing each other to recieve movie roles, and engulfed in our own otakuism the world around us magically transformed into an alternate claymore universe where dedicated fans fight heroically to honor their respective dieties and achieve the ultimate goal of...... Uhmm.. Errr...

The.... the ultimate goal of..

Anyway, the long timer animesuki'ers naturally became more powerful; at least at first and settled in the mid lands, while the lesser spread across all four direction and different regions to hold autonomy of. All was going well untill people began awakening and local conflicts started occuring on an ethical backround, which later deteriorated to large scale power struggles. Official and secret alliances and fractions were formed; out of a need to supress local rebellions and prevent violence from spreading, the mid land lords NSW and NightWish granted independece to the elite class of warriors just beneath them who hunted down traitors and held the disobedient regions under a reign of terror.
The control was maintained untill of course, they themselves started awakening and fighting amongst themselves, some fighting alone and persuing their own greedy agendas, while others grouping up into their own sub fractions.

NSW went berserk when he discovered that NightWish was recruiting the blood lusting awakened to his own ranks without his knowledge, and issued an order to destroy all awakened and semi awakened. Anyone who was caught associating with one was to be brought to "justice".

Seemingly what happened untill now was that a coupla fellas from the south met each other coincidentally and their fate was sealed as they were charged with treachery and heresy by helping out a half awakened escapee (Hell88).

Lotsa characters. Each develop your own, and help developing others would also be appriciated. roam, loathe, crush.. do as you will..! just keep it fun for all and don't spoil one each other's plot contributions.
Thanks for clearing the plot. I have to admit after a while I had no idea what was going on.

And yeah, still clueless over the ultimate goal of what exactly. Being the last Claymore fan standing? The most crazed one? The one with the most kills?