View Single Post
Old 2018-07-21, 00:56   Link #1947
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
i try this, but i need to switch my mc to priest so i can still have a healer since i am assuming my team should start with Orchis,Veight,Azazel.

ok is there a trick to getting these omega drops because it seems like no matter what i do, i just don't seem to get these SSR weapons even when i am mvp or second, is there anything to increase my chances?

from my own experiences, the fastest one to get claw for me is acarum, and then pendants, don't hope your chance over drop, it's so abyssmal that i never have seen 1 claw drop from raid.

Acarum is a lot more generous in this case, most of my claws are coming from there. And the pendants is the other options, you would get 2 claw a months easily enough.

You have to understand that S.zoi maximized the power of the claws, which i would say you need only 3 of them, 0* and it would starting to catch up with axe grid.

It's rather pointless for healing unless you are tanking HL content, otherwise, even early HL is rather unnecessary since you can call people in anytime/
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote