View Single Post
Old 2010-11-24, 15:16   Link #200
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka View Post
That's exactly my point. Not only is she successful in everything she sets out to do, but she supposedly does it without using any of the advantages she's gained through her previous equally successful experiences. Nor does having her fingers in so many pies ever act as a detriment to any of the other things she likes to do.

The beginning of the series has her compartmentalizing all these differing aspects of her hobbies, but without forcing her to make occasional choices between them. I'm not talking about things like Ayase and her father's judgment, I'm talking about things like scheduling conflicts, or being overworked, or suffering from stress.
There are simply people out there that are freaking amazing as hell at organizing their time, I know I met one back in college she was like some machine in terms of doing the insane amount of work done way ahead of time.

They've just shown her collapsing in exhaustion this episode. That wasn't from sadness of the series getting butchered. Although it was most likely the straw that broke the camels back.