View Single Post
Old 2009-09-14, 17:33   Link #5239
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4dudes View Post
So who's the Meowth and the Pokemon that pop out ranodomly, (ie, wobbuffet, victreebel, chimecha (or something), and that new grass pokemon...)
Figured it was obvious Kyonko's line was mimicking Meowth("Meowth, that's right!"), but Kyon's line is based on this:
Spoiler for lol pokemon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I've seen this image floating around, but I found some more images by the same artist so I figured I'd post this.

Pretty!

Quote:
Of course for Haruki would have to figure out some kind of elaborate and ludicrous justification for doing this, otherwise consciously acknowledging his jealousy. It's easier for Haruki to just get grumpy, compensate by covering Kyonko with his jacket as well (since he sent her out in the rain).
"I'm the leader! I cannot allow anything that could result in a relationship between lowly members of my brigade. However, I can't have you getting sick and missing several days of school on me, so I had to put something over you."
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote