Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-09-24, 22:09   Link #2855
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw97 View Post
Though it makes me wonder, we can have such a discussion because we knew that the "real" world was at stake, as opposed to the in-anime audience that thought it was all a show. It's a common argument that because people are able to discern between fiction and reality, stories become a way for people to explore bad ideas or themes they could never do in real life. So maybe that's what allowed the audiences to sympathize and accept Altair more - "it doesn't affect MY world, so yeah, her crushing everyone is pretty awesome in its own way". Had they been convinced that Altair was in fact real and was intent on destroying THEIR world, would their acceptance level had been as high?

(The answer is probably no, but then we wouldn't have had a reason for a 2nd cour )
the problem with that logic is which the majority of that in anime audience was supposed to be "otakus" hardcore fans of some of the heroes, like selesia, her novel and anime where pretty popular and she also this means which a lot of peoples where supposed to be "cheering for her" and upsets with her death, the same goes for the others, they trying to convincing us which "fans" can switch" so easy for a "meme interner miku like that is really hard to believe, that was the big problem for the sake of make altair "OP" and likeable in the end they make it's looks like the audience suffered some sort of "brainwash and altair was the most loved characters in that show, which not was supposed to be the truth. this made the audience look terrible fake and bad "reality represented", instead of a "realistic audience" they ended just being a "tool" for the writers can "have a excuse for altair "OPness", this make even less beliavable all that final mess.

that aways gonna be my big issue on that serie where they made a "fake audience" which was supposed to represent a "real audience" but which somehow worked in a "fake" way where basically everyone was cheering for the villian in the end for the sake of "make altair look awesome cool and OP".

going to real life, get the "avengers" imagine marvel make a movie where all the avengers are fighting thanos and they lose to thanos some of the most loved ending dying and thanos defeated all of then in battle and get almost all he want to just the end for a "plot convenience" decide to not destroy the world" but leaving showing "how awesome thanos is" because he can beat all of them so easy and they never gonna have any chance against him.

let me ask how many peoples would really "like this movie/cartoon" and how many could be "cheering for thanos during the battle rater than they favorite "heroes", really make no sense what the writers did with the audience here and "how cheap and easy manipulated can be a audience".

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-09-24 at 22:20.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote