View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 19:28   Link #6
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
That scene in the restaurant was so well done. I liked the leavening comedy around the cigarettes, too, and the slight tension added by Touko there watching, baffled.
That was my favorite part of this ep. I kept wondering what Touko made of their exchange- she must have certainly heard it all.

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Hiro to call her "shouko" but he didnt do it :P

I still don't understand why Karada refuses to give Hiro a chance to talk to her, either on the phone or in person. What is she afraid he's going to do ? I also don't understand why Hiro isn't going berserk searching for her. I'd be doing everything in my power to track her down myself.

The way karada's situation turned out is far prettier than the gritty realistic scene I had imagined. Rather than ending up as street-meat, she found a nice couple running a "pension" (a private home serving as a hostel) who would let her stay there.

When tetsumasa happens to stumble upon her new hideaway, I had a feeling that it was a bit much deus ex machina. The odds of that are scatteringly low. Its much more likely that Hiro could have tracked her down with hunter's intent than for ditzy Tetsumasa to chance upon a person he doesnt even know the appearance of by dumb luck and serendipity.

Lol, I consider this ep less "realistic" than the magical transformation of episode 1. But its still a good show, so I'll keep watching.