Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 18:29   Link #2053
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Another speculation. As we know, Minato and Yukari are special. Both siblings became ashikabis, Minato winged 6 sekireis including 4 single digits. Minato has jinki visions - and only he. We also know that Minato:
- resembles Minaka (from Kazhana),
- resembles Takashi (from Miya),
- is a son of Takami (is he?);
we also know, that human could be "enchanted" like Seo.
What if Yukari and Minato ale artifical humans enchanted with sekireis genes, with Takami as a mother, and both Takashi and Minaka are "gene donors"? It could explain Miya resentment against Minato - Takashi refused to have children with her, but agreed to have a son and a daughter with another woman. (Not sure if Sekireis and humans could have offspring).
i like your theory and i think it makes a lot of sense... damn, it would even justify yukari's apparent brother complex! (there's nothing wrong if they're not blood related). yukari certainly has the same bitchy attitude of takami though (it could have also just developed later of course).

@Anh_Minh Homura is the author's favorite character so expect him/her (he will more likely stay a man for the above reason even if i really hope to be wrong) to show off a lot and kick some serious asses
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote