View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 00:38   Link #32575
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Mmmmmmmmmm.

I still disagree with that assessment ; there's no reason to hold onto Kinzo's corpse, at all, since they plan for it to go missing, anyway. The study is a strong holding room, but not impenetrable - if one of the siblings were very insistent, they could still climb into the window, or strong arm Genji into giving them the key.
They COULD, but that's always the risk factor involved in such games (sounding like Kinzo himself here). It's just very unlikely for somebody among the siblings to randomly climb up ladders or force Genji to do anything, so that Krauss has a certain percentage of luck on his side.

But on the other hand you're slightly off I think, because I believe that Kyrie and Eva were hitting on something in I think it was EP3 that Krauss and Natsuhi also knew very well, Kinzo can't go missing. Kinzo has to die, best a natural death or in an unforeseeable accident, because if not Krauss looses the inheritance and his position as well. To the position of the next head the care-taking of the estate including Kinzo is bound. Should Kinzo die due to the negligence of Krauss or any of his family members or staff, he would loose everything.

Quote:
it's very unlikely it would ever be found unless the island were to see some major development in the future.
Like the development of the Rokkenjima resort?
Also don't forget that the island technically doesn't even belong to the Ushiromiya's anymore, so in case he is forced off the island he would at least like to have the corpse close to him, where he can easily move it.

It's also a pretty common thing to do for people who hide a death, even though it is technically a stupid idea. But you feel better if you have close watch over the thing you are hiding instead of tossing it away somewhere where everything could happen to it. And like already said, they need the corpse of Kinzo.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote