View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 10:18   Link #32578
ALPHA-Beatrice

I have a new game to play, why don't we try to figure out the culprit for the 5th game. We know it's not Natsuhi, and I utterly Deny Black Battler

In lieu of the game, I suggest a Krauss-Culprit for specifically the 5th game! The motive: Assassinating all of the family members(except Jessica and Natsuhi of course)to protect the family.

Erika's Seals are precisely that, her's. The Culprit never used them and frankly are inadmissable as evidence. I'm sorry to burst her bubble, but creating a crime scene doesn't mean one actually exists.

Because of Battler's red argument, the "truth" that Krauss died is hereby implausible.

Along with Natsuhi and Genji, Krauss was the only one in the mansion.

Krauss either used the fake death drug or created a false corpse for Jessica's body, hiding her somewhere(likely her room) while the others are most certainly dead. The existence of one paux-corpse allowed for the validity of Battler's statement.

Just because Genji doesn't exist inside the mansion, doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't have done any illegal activities while walking out of the mansion. He could've been Krauss's accomplice.

For the fifth game, Krauss is Yasu!

Of all of the culprits, Krauss's physique makes him the most plausible(aside from Gohda) for some of the brutal deaths that we've seen from the Umineko series.

Feeling the pressure from the siblings, might've been what pushed Krauss over the edge to commit the murders.

The phone call that Natsuhi received from the man from 19 years ago, may very well have been a former accomplice of Krauss, further blackmailing the family and pushing them into making the decision to murder.
ALPHA-Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote