View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 14:59   Link #20036
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Oh, another piece from me. It's severely incomplete, since within DestinyS story-context, it's supposed to be 2 episodes worth of flashback and not a narrative piece, but the general outline somewhat works like this.

Would like to get some opinion.

Spoiler for Alhazred:
What can I say besides EPIC? Another Nighty-quality piece.

But man, using the Terra System... OMG the memories. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND EPIC CHOICE.

Too bad the Alhazredians do not have psychic powers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Continuing on with the Super Sentai Madness, here's Part III of Honest Heart Mayura Labatt's profile:

WEAPONS

Spoiler:
Noble Eagle form automatically WINS with this alone: "Based on a short-skirted Chinese cheongsam"

*runs*

I wonder, though, wouldnt changing between Barrier Jackets eat up her magical stamina?

Mayura is damn awesome in close combat. Say, how good is she compared to Signum?

Nice devices, and that Gekichanger is lethal. Now she only needs some special boots... Lenalee suddenly comes to mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Time for T3H HERO of Rebuilt!

LIGHTNING-03
Rebuilt of Erio

Hmm... Wrong age?
Spoiler for Erio, Knight Rider:
Thank your Meister, Erio, for I made you Grand.

Not a lot of crack as well, but can you spot the VA refs in the post?

And can you think of any more things that Kha and Erio are alike?
Finally my rebuild!

(Caro looks really nice there BTW...)

*ahem*

A Shaman?! Now that's an interesting development...

What's with those shoes, though? No wonder why he gets all those lolis...

Man, all the spells and abilities are awesome. Very nice work. ...But Bankai?! Well, for those who think its weird, just think of Shaman King's Yoh's technique of shrinking his soul releases for better handling, sharpness and speed. (This is from the anime, in case the manga did not have such technique.) It is the same principle as Ichigo's Bankai, and basically what Kha wanted to do here. And it works.

And BTW Kha, you can also say he changes his hair color to silver while in this mode... *runs*

Hmm, I think this is the best rebuild so far, or at least the one I liked the most, very coherent and interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
What's this? Writing from yours truly? UNPOSSIBLE

Kicking this party off with the Akatsuki arc of StorieS

Spoiler for Promises of Today part I:

EDIT: Kinda cheap but hey I want this 20k get.

And not forgetting..

"THIS! IS! OUTER CADIA!!!!!!!!!!"

"ORE TACHI WO, DARE DA TO OMOTTE YAGARU?!"
Well, nothing much happened, but I liked the introduction. I too am wondering where this is going.

I may be missing something else to read...