View Single Post
Old 2009-08-27, 05:18   Link #41
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac195 View Post
Or could it be that Kyon has a little more faith in Haruhi and has grown a little? I think that's the case.
That was nt the point. This two exemple just prooves he knows Haruhi might be jelous of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
No offense, but this strikes me as a HaruhiKyon shipper really grasping for straws.

Also, I dislike the heavy layers of pretentiousness that some fans are reading into Kyon and Koizumi - such a notion makes them far less likable as characters, imo.

It's really not that hard to simply accept that Kyon finds Mikuru more attractive than Haruhi. It's really not. Yes, Haruhi has a great look herself, but if Kyon's main thing is basic cuteness and/or breast size, Mikuru genuinely has Haruhi beat there.
True. However, I would say that, if we go for the character itself, not physical appearance, I would say Mikuru is the girl who he likes less. Of the three she is the one who she trust less. She is the more attractive in his eyes, though.

Quote:
4) I would have taken Itsuki up on his "I love you" suggestion from the endless summer arc. If it works out well... great. If it doesn't, I can always blame Itsuki.
lol

Quote:
I know real life people with domineering take-charge personalities like Haruhi. I met them in College. They're usually a blast to hang out with. At the high school level, I would have loved to have had a friend like Haruhi.
I kinda agree. I you know how to handle her, she is a fun person. She is very annoying to most, however. And her acts to the CCP prooves she can be 'dangerous' too.

Last edited by Heatth; 2009-08-27 at 05:31.