View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 03:32   Link #271
DeadBonesDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Yeah, I like the idea of Kaidou being a Zoan, as well (in fact, somebody brought up that same idea in the Zoan thread quite recently, coincidentally enough!). Heh, I think it would be interesting if he turns out to be a dragon fruit user, even if that would crush the hopes of everyone who figured that ability would be a perfect fit for Luffy's old man.
Yeah I brought it up but I still think Kaido will be ancient zoan (we already have 2 mystic/mythical)
Just cause X-drake is so keen into him
And I hope to see Big-Mom rly soon, I have an idea that she is mother of Lola, therefor Straw Hats will have good relationship with her .
So most of Yonkos will support Straw Hat crew(2 current and 1 ex(Whitebeard).
As for new (4th) Yonkou, I think its going to be Blackbeard and shanks will have to take him down.

As I red trough this topic I saw some ppl saying Luffy vs Shanks.
Imo It will happen as Luffy promised to find better & stronger crew mates than Shanks has and beat them.
I think Shanks is last "boss", and is somewhat guard One Piece, as he knows where it is(cuz he was on Rogers ship, when they conquered New World)
So Shanks is kind of a guardian of One Piece, and Blackbeard knows about it and therefore Shanks wants to get rid of him