View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 01:24   Link #13386
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Finished reading, and I have to ask "Where's the Railgun Hell?" >.>
"Railgun Hell" might actually be "Railgun's Hell"...

...You know, A-cup Angst ?

After all, when you heard that Kamijou would be approaching her in a 'careless' manner, you weren't expecting that were you ?

Quote:
And after seeing that scene on the bridge again, I would've liked Mikoto to just ram her lips onto Touma's and drive the point that there's people caring about him being left behind into him, and he better do something about it.
That might actually be a good Railgun Hell...

Quote:
I now revise my old theory that eventually it will be a final battle between Aleister and Laura for the mastermind/'final boss' of the series. It's now Laura being the one that Touma have to smash in the face, right after Bardway gets taken down in the most dramatic way possible.
Nah, the final boss is God not taking any crap from mere mortals.

Quote:
By the way, does anyone here have any idea why Gremlin will choose Hawaii as the meeting point? Some obscure native myth to be dug up?
More like they're trying to dig up Hawaii and drop it on Academy City

Hey if it works, do it again

In all seriousness the wiki page has dozen of names in relations to Hawaiian Mythology, you can try your hand at it if you got time. But if this is an organization out to destroy Science, I say they're targeting Pearl Harbor... Or at least the filming set for the next season of Hawaii-Five-O... It could be either one.