Ep 8
My favorite part. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
*Link deleted *
Do me a favor Light ^^
Don't turn like a hentaiman^^
RAW 8 Images
LOL! I thought that his attitude is a bit... cold. It's like he's not affected, he's flipping the pages as if it's a regular magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriliane View Post
Anyone want to take a shot at explaining how he gets the TV into a sealed bag of potato chips. Does he explain it in dialogue or is it like those teleporting apples in episode 1?
Light's tricks continue to amaze me and... sometimes annoy me. Yeah, I'd like to know the answer, too! I can't think of an explanations. Guess this is one of the several loopholes in Death Note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codex View Post
I'm surprised that, with 64 cameras in the room, they didn't use a better angle to look at what Light's doing than the camera that shows only his back.
Maybe they did but didn't show us because it won't make a difference. This is a map of the cameras. From the left, you can see the end of the bag which's sealed. From the right, you can see the front of the bag which's open, however, it's not clear because of the other chips part/shadow/Light's hand. Maybe if you zoomed in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
There's no way a tiny TV should cost that much.
I don't know much, but when I googled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
but seriously, even with the trash being compacted, detectives can still go through it at the landfill, or stop the truck before it gets there... a smashed mini LCD tv is even more incriminating when it's inside a bag of potato chips...
Currently, there's no reason for them to check of the trash. And even they did, Light can say that the TV was broken so he throwed it, right?

Last edited by Lilith; 2006-11-24 at 11:46. Reason: mini LCD costs