View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 01:32   Link #106
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Am I the only one who thought it was interesting that Sugou seemed to know Kayaba personally? He called him senpai. I mean, I guess they work in the same business so it's not exactly unlikely, but in a show like this that would never be a coincidence.
I doubt they were on good terms. Kayaba's goals were too visionary when compared to Susuo's profit minded goals. I really can not see them cooperating at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
I still don't think the collaboration is the purpose. Kirito may merely suggest that the rule is not fair. We already know who writes the rule. It's very likely that elf king is hiding those abducted players, so he can conduct experiment without interference.
Kirito's role suggests he's trying to break the rule. If you know anime Spriggan, it's about a group of super commando who try to guard the ancient relics. Those relics are weapons of mass destruction. The bury of relics ensures the safety of the world. In contrast, Kirito is to break the rule. He cannot convince other players, since he has same goal. He wants to get on top of the tree by himself. It makes other players as his stepping stones.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Which I doubt anyone would agree except for Lyfa a.k.a. Suguha. He may as well ask his SAO compatriots for help. But before that, he needs some heavy duty equipment.

Spoiler for Image: