View Single Post
Old 2018-03-04, 13:03   Link #935
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, I completed the Gold of France campaign after three days of exclusively grinding the Richelieu (and a bit of my too-often-eschewed Algérie). And at this point, I'm just about sick of this T8 French BB, and getting ready to fork my hard-gained FXP for an Alsace instead...though TBH I'm really reticent to do it and will probably keep it while I focus on other grind ships.

About the T8 Richelieu:

TL;DR…
Remarks about this super-sized Dunkerque
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Would I recommend? Yes, even though, personally, this kind of BB does not really fit my tastes.

I didn't really like the bow-tanking playstyle of this ship, but relished its firestarting capabilities. I'll be honest, I'm pondering whether to sell this ship (and get the more conservative AB-X T9 Alsace) or keep it as a collector's item, because it has such unique traits. It also makes me reconsider whether or not I should keep hoarding the FXP for the Nelson, since I might not like its ABC turret setup, either.

EDIT: *sigh* The Isoroku Yamamoto collection only gives me duplicates now...that is, if it even deigns giving me items at all...

Last edited by Renegade334; 2018-03-05 at 14:58.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote