View Single Post
Old 2009-03-14, 16:09   Link #148
kakakka

List re-made

1) Wing Gundam Zero Custom
- Old time favourite. Wings caught my attention, and never ceased to amazed me since then. The rifles are also win for me back then.

2) Deathscythe Gundam Hell
- Old favourite. The first gundam that I really like to get a model of. Until this day, I haven't got any

3) "Nataku" Gundam Custom
- Dragon Heads are the best. It can be shields, claws, flamethrower(was it?), smasher, etc. All-purpose

4) Destiny Gundam
- Recent favourite. I'm not that happy about the long gun at its back, but overall I liked it. The wings of light, the big sword, the head, the collar, etc. lol

5) 00 Gundam
- The 1/144 looks sexy. Its arms and legs looks like muscular. The shoulders are wide, but looks fine.
Reminds me of the players in Eyeshield 21.

6) Arios Gundam
- I dunno, looks awesome. I like the color and the head.. Its also transformable.

7) Strike Freedom Gundam
- Eye catchy in the anime. Waist guns, Dragoons, wings, who wouldn't look at it? Though the gold joints are kind of throw off.

8) Gundam F91
- I like the face mask. Also the thought of after image and its guns are also appealing.

9) Victory Gundam
- It's small, but it can do incredible things. I also like its wings of light.

10) Turn A Gundam
- It looks like it can do any movement with ease. I also like the Moonlight Butterfly concept. I also like its smooth design.

Last edited by kakakka; 2009-03-14 at 16:45.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote