View Single Post
Old 2011-11-17, 05:44   Link #4501
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I wholly agree about Sham, I was a bit worried Jenazad would've tried to pin Kenichi as the murderer of their dear King, I'm glad she discovered the truth with her own eyes.

As for the upcoming battle, I can see the old man going against "Father," while Lona tries to fight Miu, and ultimately fails; while Sakaki goes toe-to-toe with Yuhdis aka Jenazad, though in his still wounded state I don't fancy his chances of defeating him. It'll probably be during the big showdown that Hongo arrives, as does the Elder in his own time. Whether Saiga himself will appear is anyone's guess. Can't wait to find out either way. Until then...

The old man vs the Father,can happen......

and i agree that Hongo is coming,(actually i think that is Hongo the one that beat the Demon...actually i think that Hongo fight and kill the Demon), but i hope that Saiga and the Elder aren't show in this battle..., and Lona,she has no hope against Miu, Miu in this state is dangerous, because she no longer has a limiter, and she can't control her strength,probably she will fight to kill..(with kill intent)..i hope that the fight is only Miu vs Kenichi, and Hongo or Sakaki vs the Demon...

And Kenichi,will fight Miu? or not?

to bring back Miu (in her normal state),must do more than the perverted technique that Kenichi used the first time (touch her ​​breasts from behind)..i don't want another memory reset..., maybe it sounds stupid, but i hope in something like a confession (Kenichi confess his love to Miu) or a Kiss Kenichi kiss Miu) or something like this..but i really want to see the battle between Miu and Kenichi, so i hope they fight and Kenichi won!