View Single Post
Old 2013-06-30, 04:19   Link #6
Tenzen12

I will put MAL ratings in braces

Moretsu Pirates: I am not into unevenly big female cast if it isn't romance but this was decent sci-fi. (7,3/10)

Acchi Kocchi: Incredible cute and funny show (7,76)

Uchuu Kyoudai: ongoing Slice-of-life about astronautics. Incredible stuff (8,28)

Daily life of High school boys: One of most crazy comedies I know, any teenage guy should unconditonaly watch it (8,33)

Kokoro Connect: What happen if supernatural entity start mess with group of friends. Great drama, romance and comedy (exactly as you like) with awesome cast. One of my personal top 10 (8,08)

Jormungand: Pesonaly didn't finished but I will one day, overaly people like it (8,00)

Jinrui wa suitai shimashita: Great satiric show, a bit creepy a bit mindscrewing and LOT of great fun. (8,01)

Sakurasou no pet na kanojo: with Kokoro connect and Oregairu best romances of this and last year. (8,38)

Kotoura: After excelent start but it goes down, but nothing is perfect and it fits both cutesy and drama (7,45)

I guess that's it. From currently airing there are Gargantia, Majestic prince, Maou-sama, Oregairu/Snafu worthy of mentioning.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-06-30 at 05:19.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote