View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 12:41   Link #31008
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Indeed. I was beginning to worry that she'd lost her touch, but thankfully I was mistaken. It just feels wrong to read a DC fic and not have a part of me dead inside (even if it's just a tiny bit for now)...
LOL, now I want to write a Non Indicative First Episode-style story where happy fluff and flowers and bunnies reign, just to give me maximum mood whiplash? XD But I bet even if I did it would come as no surprise to anyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Actually, when I said "Vivio's side" I meant Vivio's side of the story. Not her actual side.

Though if Hayate rejects her or explains her hesitance, Vivio'll certainly feel it in her side.
Haha, whoops on my behalf!

Then it's probably a good thing that I'm not planning on writing any more in the short term, so at least Vivio gets a Schrodinger's Cat-style response from Hayate --don't know if it's a dead hope or a live one, so both possibilities exist at the same time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Ow. My heart hurts.

I shall be your bunny-spotter: Find the person in the cast who has a crush on one of the two of them (unrequited) (...or both!) and stab us further with their thoughts on the matter. While giving us Hayate/Vivio getting together.
*Snicker* The crack pairing stomping down on actual pairings/more probable pairings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Oh, Hayate, it's never that simple.

Once again, very nice. A good follow-up to Vivio's side of things, and I like the fact that you acknowledge that any love Hayate felt for Reinforce at the time probably wasn't romantic, considering she was only nine and the bond they shared; it was probably something more than romance, in a way, and it's nice to see that brought up.

And again, you have enough hinting on Hayate's side of things to get the impression that she's not as against being with Vivio as she would like to think, though it seems Vivio will have to coax her out of her shell.
I don't know why I keep seeing Hayate as this Lonely At The Top commander , so nearly all my writing on her reflects that.

Good thing Vivio is a Determinator like Nanoha then!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote