View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 01:40   Link #2119
Chimurry

Hi!, thanks to the staff for the hard work on BT, BTW: theres some place I could read summaries?? I try search here, but still dont want to read the past 105 pgs

About some stuff:
Tatsuya is emotionally handicap??, I think he have somekind of autism, but due his max power could be the recomendable personality, ret. major gen Kudou said on the interview with major Kazama, not revealing too much but just put it simple: Mazaki can "handle" batallions" but Tatsuya its far beyond that level. Far I understood he is cousin of Miyuki (his mother its Miya, sister of Maya, current head of the Clan and Miyuki mother), this is from Kuduo/Kazama "talk", looks like something serius happened 3 years before school entrance, if I understand Tatsuya used his special abbility on Miyuki to save her life: Body reconstitution?, similar to he used in the battle against Masaki, according the mentioned talk Yotsuba Clan was in charge to create new kind of super soldiers or better said super human weapons integrated magicians, far mentioned, on the entire Country only 2 have that power, Yanagi seems to be the could only could fight Tatsuya, seems all that super power is under Yotsuba Clan, wich the next step its overpower or submit the rest of the houses and probably the Gov, thats why they will try to separate Tatsuya from the Clan, DNA speaking Tasuya is more value than Political, Katsuto offer to marriage Saegusa daughter its far beyond than a mere offer, even said he can choose freely any of the 3 girls, take on account Saegusa Clan share the top with Yotsuba, BTW: Miyuki said Tatsuya weakness its the personality, inteligence and manners and not other, thats why she hug him, claim and even kick his butt after the cad ajust on vol 1, to be accurate: she was jealuos from Mayumi or Mari, he seems to have a puzzle with Mayumi and even Tatsuya seem to react with her, wich is strange due his lack of emotions towards other people.
But they dont know about Tatsuya its plannig a coup d etat on Yotsuba Clan, not for himself, its for Miyuki, he suffered from the age of 6 to 13 years old medical experimentations, thats why his first priority is Miyuki, to be clear I am Mayumi supporter, but to be accurate on the novel, its mentioned several times Tatsuya understand Miyuki feelings but to him shes just a little sister (summer break chapter define its very clear), but who knows what the author have on mind?, i think sometime he over develop magoc and theories explanations than caracter evolution, so the their partipation is lower and we missing parts.

Last edited by Chimurry; 2013-01-01 at 01:50.