View Single Post
Old 2008-04-01, 04:49   Link #138
tabun
rawr!

Allright, may I suggest everybody calm down?

If I see it correctly, then we had to endure the endless arc of Konoe Fumina for this brief moment, this single turning point, to allow Shana to destroy the Machine, right? To deliver an explanation. Well, what can I say? I am utterly disappointed, sad as it may seem

Little did we ever see of Pheles, the whole Silver thing was very obscure, our heroines did not stand a fighting chance against the Guze (which I found very enervating). So much for the rant.

What we did see were a lot of character development (I kid you not), an (by all means) epic battle with Sabrac, and last but not least, the facial expression of Shana in the very end. What makes me think, here, is that the epic battle was not the end-fight so to speak; and what that last expression of Shana delivered with so little effort.

Really, I did not want to make this into a rant, but compared to Season 1, this 2nd season was just plain weak, nay, painful. However, I most definately will watch a season 3, should it be released. If only for hopes of better writing.

Alas, I will take on my own suggestion from the top of this post, and bid you farewell... for now ;p

Cheers