Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 10:26   Link #7496
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
you put your soldiers at risk and completely forfeit your advantage of overwhelming tactical superiority by fighting the enemy on their level to protect lives
supposed you do that
do you think its fair that people STILL accuse you if anyone does get hurt as a result ?
because thats how things are today
That is why I say most people are too dumb to use logic. Do you know in every armed forces, the oath of service always include putting your life out front for whatever the cause is?

Just like what I quoted to one of my friends back in the army when we are arguing the necessity of war and conflict :

It doesn't matter what happens in war - we do our best to come back alive and get our mission done so more don't die as a result. If we die, too bad - after all, someone has to die in an armed conflict, and we can't do anything about it if the onus of death falls upon us. We can fight or cheat death, but if we can't, we have already done our best in doing so.

Besides if we die, we don't have to worry about whether our lives are wasted or not, or whether our families are compensated for, right? You can't worry when you are dead.

Then again, the existence of war and conflicts have proven that the human race is stupid despite our ability to think - every conflict is a reminder to that politicians cause wars for their own petty gains and thousands die for it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.