View Single Post
Old 2011-06-02, 18:37   Link #14
tsunade666

Man, this stuff is bad for my heart. Weekly dosage is too much. They tear up your heart with a broken down mom then a break up friends and a girl's confession. And finally hitting you mercilessly with a ghost is real!!

From the start of the show with everyone showing up to meet up with Menma's parents. The mom's who's beyond despair for her daughter death and still her friends are the same and happy. The torment of seeing it.

The friends who can't see or feel the same pain of someone who kept seeing a walking nightmare or a curse morning till night. And the friends who also wants to see her back but can't. Breaking up of bonds.

A girl who likes the same person from childhood days till present who continues to watched him and her feelings was been poured out of her chest but still it didn't reach the guy who's been shackled by his past in physical form.

The guy who kept moving for for keeping the promise even if he himself is alone. Still moving forth even if his too tired to move on. And his dad was cool they are really father and son. Like the scene where he called forth the neighbors so divert those 2 gossiping neighbors attention away from Jinta.

Little bro also admires his big sis even if he has little memories about her.

The ghost finally make her move. From calls to message. Gathering up the group. Confrontations of friends. That guy snapped again -_- well I kinda understand it.

Then finally a overkill move. To prove she is not just a hallucination but a real ghost that can affect reality. A written statement in the diary.

This show is just superb that I can't describe it as mere work. Though it's too much crying can get a little annoying or getting used to it so it's not that much of an effect but the emotion in it is genuine that it makes you forget that your seeing it again and again in a weekly basis.