View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 18:49   Link #766
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, i can say i'm "back" at reading/watching "romance" animes, but i'm still quite bored and won't be as active as before.

Just a little update:
I abandoned ichigo 100% (God, it was endless and the protagonist just pissed me off with his indecisiveness. I read other works that were as long as Ichigo and had many girl routes, but they were very entertaining and interesting and the protagonist never bored me)
I watched Mawaru Penguindrum and enjoyed it; it was a bit weird but i liked the characters (especially Kanba).
I read what has been published of Again!! (a manga about a dude who leaps 3 years back in high school) and was really enjoying it. I got disappointed when the message "chapter 19 is not out yet D:" appeared

So, i've become more flexible: i'm looking for anything, as long as it has some little(the more, the better but i'm okay even with nearly none) ecchi and an hint of romance or relationship. Just so you get the idea, the "romance" in mawaru penguindrum is enough for me. Basically, it's okay even if romance isn't the main deal (actually, my favorite titles don't even have romance as the main feature)

I'll add a few infos that might make the search more fruitful:
I'm a loner and i'm bored. The perfect protagonist would be the classic loner that doesn't give a shit about anything but that gets dragged in some interesting situation. Individuals like that comprehend Imamura (from Again!!) and Kyon (from Haruhi suzumiya), even tho the latter is more a normal and bored guy (still okay), or Kurosawa (from Onani Master). Oh, in a way, even the protagonist of Welcome to the NHK would do).

That's it, a loner with a boring life that gets dragged in some interesting situation. What do i find interesting? Eh, pretty much nothing, but i would be puzzled if i woke up some years back in school or if i woke up in a different timeline where events are a bit different, or if some weird and mysterious girl started intriguing me. Pff, it always ends up having to do with time.

Anyways, that's just the ideal work i'm looking for. Everything else is welcome. Once again, i won't be as active as before, so don't be bothered if i don't reply immediately with feedback like before. It's just that i started getting easily bored with anything and if a title isn't "weird" and intriguing from the beginning, i'm more likely to fall asleep while reading it.

PS: suggestions are open for both animes and mangas.

Thank you for your answers, i'll now pick up one of the titles you suggested back then.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote