View Single Post
Old 2012-11-04, 11:05   Link #3767
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@Mashifoni: For how much my opinion may be worth it, as with other VNs there's (at least) one route which feels in total less heart-warming compared to others. I found Airi's route very, very satisfying and it remained my favorite route of the VN.

Anyway, as usual my bunch of impressions based on my previous post.
1) I finished two routes of Shukufuku no Kane no Oto wa, Sakura-iro no Kaze to Tomo ni and I really like the VN. The drama is, imho, well-dosed and paced and the cast is quite likeable.
Spoiler:

2) Hana-iro Heptagram: Uhm, ... imho the biggest weakpoint is the main character Hisaya. His donkan was more annoying than with other MCs and his remaining character traits weren't really helpful either. I simply can't see the favor of a "useless-in-school" character trait, regardless if it's caused by being too lazy to actually study or if it's there by default. This trait in combination with being carefree, energetic among others seems to be the standard deal among the different MC types. At least the heroines are all very likeable and lovely and Hisaya and Miyuri's interaction was also enjoyable.

3) Koi-iro Marriage: Mah, the main lead was okay. I thought that it was good in giving him (another) reason to be ecchi and that he was not useless. Mihono's route was very adorable with her advancing feelings for the main lead.
And I liked Nekoko's mini-drama as well. The confession was very sudden, but the mood and atmosphere leading to it was great.