View Single Post
Old 2013-03-25, 10:16   Link #146
memeguy
Bit Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Sena acts like a condescending bitch towards everyone except Kobato and Kodaka, not sure about Yozora. So I view Yozora's verbal/physical "beatdown" as something that makes sense.
The whole issue with the friendsip that confuses me is that Rika wants to move towards them all accepting themselves as friends hence her last omitted line by the wind and Kodaka refuses to accept that very friendship he wants which leads me to suspect that Kodaka is just in denial heaven or is super afraid of change.
Kodaka never acknowledges the people in the club as his friends and from all the stuff that they are doing, this doesn't make sense even when applying anime logic.He and Yozora always keep referencing "when we have friends or to prepare us for when we become popular/have friends" to the point where it just bodes the question "Are you in denial?"
P.S. Rika is too badass to get bossed around by Sena and there are omitted points that didn't make it to the anime where Sena insults/shows disrespect/doesn't give a damm about Maria and Yukimura.
My interpretation is that Kodaka is well aware that they are all friends by any definition, but he's afraid that admitting that fact will change the dynamics of the RinJinBu for the worse.