View Single Post
Old 2010-08-28, 10:30   Link #104
zaeraal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
@zaeraal

I'll be honest, I'm confused by your post but I'll try to answer what I know.

It's not specifically mention what determines one AIM field superiority over another, but Accelerator has shown that he could hijack another Esper's power despite them still being in direct control of it. Whether it's due to the nature of his Redirection power or his superior brain capacity, we don't know for sure. But if it's the former, then no matter how in control you are of your powers, it would never work on Accelerator.
Isnt the ability to hijack other esper powers only in awakened mode? Because i didnt wanted to bring awakened accel to this discusion, hi is just a walking hack, if he figures how to vector co2 back to o2 and residual substances from cells back to sugars and proteins, he can just write "god" on his forehead. (wont run out of breath, stamina, no need to drink, eat, rest..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt.andi View Post
Accelerator can't redirect a punch from other Accelerator, it would be an ordinary fistfight.
Kuroko can't teleport Awaki, Mikoto is immune to electricity.
So the winner will be the one, who could control the indirect factors better.
Well, Mikoto isnt exactly "immune" to electricity, she just controls it, so it will not harm her. This was my point with my post before, (maybe accel was not the best example). Electricity will harm Mikoto if she CANT control it. If another esper (some super sister lv 5) shot thunder at her, but her control over it would be superior, meaning that mikoto would not be able to gain control over it when it hits her body, she will by harmed by it. And if there can exist a esper with superior control over power than another esper on the same level, then there can be an esper, who can break throught accel defense.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote