View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 22:45   Link #27317
Toku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonozakiUshiromiya View Post
@Toku
That doesn't excuse THREE different scenes where Erika should have noticed something off about Shannon and Kanon and yet did nothing about it.
1) The aforementioned parlor scene everyone's been discussing where everyone is supposedly there.
2) When Erika's trying to corner Natsuhi about Kinzo's dissappearance.
3) When Erika is accuses Natsuhi of the crime.
#1 is what I've been talking about all this time. In an effort to find a suitable theory for it, I read through that specific scene in the sound novel again, and I did post one. However, the debate I'm currently in with Aura and Renall, is only related to one aspect of that theory.

My intention here, is not to create a theory which has absolutely 0 holes in it, and the reason for this is that I won't have a chance to go back and read through the novels again for quite some time. After all, the novels are all really long, and I'm a slow reader. And I'd need to at least go through all of EP5 again. That'd be the bare minimum. Even so, I wanted to try and come up with theories.

It would be difficult for me to respond to 2 and 3 as I am now. I can come up with a few theories for them (like for example, by pointing out the fact that everyone is not necessarily in the same place during those scenes), but it would be difficult to develop it to the point where it would be truly satisfactory. My memory is just too vague in regards to these scenes and related information.
Toku is offline   Reply With Quote