View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 19:55   Link #53
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swithin View Post
Endless Twilight, I wasn't aware that there was extra footage included in the disc releases of FZ, how much more content is there? Are all the episodes expanded, or is it just bits and pieces here and there?
I would say, all in all, there was enough new footage for about one extra episode.

And the extra content is uneven. Some episodes received no new footage at all, whereas others, like episodes 11 and 12, received about 5 new minutes each.

The new scenes are particularly worthwhile if you're a Gilgamesh fan, since many of the scenes that were left out from the broadcast version were his. Some priorities those mongrels at ufotable had, but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That is a big no, big no. Dying as a sacrifice to save the world is much better than dying at the hands of a sadistic priest bent on killing your husband.
Yes, I'm sure that's how Iri sees it as well. But you see, the fact that Kiritsugu has a wife he could be happy with but still chooses to discard her love for the sake of pursuing a childish ideal is precisely why Kirei is now hellbent on crushing Kiritsugu (before he just wanted to question him).
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote