Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 17:01   Link #2331
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonto View Post
How could there be a misunderstanding like that between Iori and her mother? I get that teenagers don't always talk things through with their parents, but really? I can see how Iori wouldn't say anything considering her adaptive personality, though honestly I thought she was supposed to be more perceptive than that. And her mother, I can't for the life of me understand how she'd think that getting together with an aggressive jerk again would be a good idea for her daughter. Actually, even if that would make her daughter happier it would be a dumb thing to do.
For me, Iori was under thinking the situation with perplex arrangements. Iori's mom of ideal of having an aggressive man back into her life can possibility be lead by past event that only she understand herself of why she thought it would make Iori happy. However, you should strongly acknowledge the forgo of a parent for their child's life no matter how irrelevant and insufficient it is can mean a millions to them. As theoretical this anime made seem with their quandary and fast illumination, they are very true unless you haven't face them or encounter with people like that. Because I don't consider this show to be drama/melodramatic, just real human problems. ( expect the gimmicks, don't know about that )

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote