View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 18:49   Link #42
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Holy $hit, I didn't see that coming...I thought Gold Roger was going to be Luffy's pop, even after Dragon was revealed to be his dad I thought that might be the big twist...With Ace being Goldy's son, in one episode, like 500 episodes make sense...The entire building force of this series outside the polygraph(sp?) weapons has been leading up to this huge fallout based on the remnants of Gold Roger and his crew...With Luffy being somewhat of this "chosen" character due to the circumstances of him being around that old guard (Garp effectively making Ace Luffy's bro, which I'd have to assume which is why the Red-hair Pirates were hanging around and their leader became Luffy's mentor)...

Wow, so we are finally at the APEX of One Piece?

Loved seeing all the MAJOR anti-hero//villains finally all together ready to battle...

Don Quixote Doflamingo!! I'm looking at you bro!!

Damn, I just hope the pacing gets sped up because we got a checklist of characters that might take about 50 episodes just for each of them to get 1 line of dialogue...

BTW, Seriously do you have to be atleast 8ft tall to be one of the Boss dudes or whut?!!?