View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 12:56   Link #131
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
I agree. I enjoyed part II more than part I, and I really liked the more serious tone set. I was so glad alot of the bullshit gimmicks and stupid gags ceased and we got down to business --even naruto himself actually became bearable as a character.

Besides the villains, the only "heroes" I like are Neji, and Kakashi really (shikamaru is cool). But whats really kept me coming back to read are this story's villains. If someone finds themselves constantly complaining about a manga every single week, about a part that has been going on for over 500 chapters... I think it might be time to consider moving on, and reading something else, its not hard.

I used to read Bleach, but decided to stop after the first arc; I tried out One Piece, I decided to stop after the first chapter. Vagabond now, thats what I call a manga. No bullshit, no gags, just business as usual, and grade-A artwork.
Villlains are the heart and soul of this Manga, that the reason I always return here.

BTW, recemendation, Read the first 150 Chapters of OP, I bet you will not want to stop after that. I love Naruto, but you have to take your hat off for this Manga, It has become my favorite right now, try it, and you will not be let down.