View Single Post
Old 2006-03-05, 17:47   Link #150
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
hello peeps, i currently live in Canada, Ontario and would like to know which places i should/can go to buy F/SN figures,posters etc. what i mainly looking for are figures for Saber ^.^ something similar to this --> http://www.hlj.com/product/CLY18063 though i saw that is discontined >< anyhow, anything thats CLOSE to it is fine for me, i realli love how Saber wields the sword w/o the armor :P. Thanks in advance for your help
You may want to use EBay. Currently, the only Saber figure you may be able to find is Saber in her casual Hollow Ataraxia outfit (a brown shoulderless dress) with any ease.

If you're looking for armored Saber, there's two. One is the Clayz one you linked, and you should expect to pay about $70 for it. The other is Good Smile Company's 1/8 Saber, which has her in the same outfit with the metal armor too, in full sword swing. Also EBay is your best bet, about $70 too.

I have both, and for value I think you get more bang for your buck with the Clayz one. It's bigger, a bit better detail and paint, and she's easier to see. But the Good Smile Company makes you go "whoa, awesome!".
Jump is offline   Reply With Quote