Thread: Sakura Taisen V
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-16, 18:50   Link #41
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Why do you guys think I'm still buying games from NISA despite my recent purchases from them are less than stellar? Because I still WANT these kind of games translated in English.

I mean, I am one of the few people who mourned the loss of Working Designs. A lot of people don't particularly care about their translations (or to be more precise, how liberal they were at it), but hell, I was just grateful to have games such as Growlanser and Arc the Lad come over stateside. I wouldn't wish the same fate on NISA.

That said, there is no excuse for the recent buggy games. They might still have my money, but despite how much money I spend on games, I'm still only one guy and I'm not nearly enough to keep them afloat. They have my support till the end, but I can't say the same for anyone else who's smarter than I am stubborn with my faith. All I'm saying is that if they want to still be in business, they better shape up or else, their reputation will catch up to them.

Of course, they have a lot of time in their hands to fix their mistakes. And in making the public be more aware of their recent deficiencies, I hope it will encourage them not to make the same mistakes again. Goodness knows that even Atlus, my current favourite company, doesn't have a spot-free history... (Persona 1 missing a big chunk of content and only having the latter half of Persona 2, anyone?)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote