View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 21:21   Link #104
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha
Sorry, I can't bring myself to take anyone seriously about voice acting if you think that Mizuki Nana is a super awesome pro voice actor. inb4 people start taking shots at Yukarin since I'm postin' nau. And it's fun thinking you know what's good or bad acting in a language you don't really know. I used to think Nana was awesome until I realized I just liked her not-animegoe voice. Then I realized her acting was simply average. And then I realized how boring she is when she isn't singing or being teased, uhm~

And lol, the only renowned seiyuu in S1 are Hisakawa Aya and Midorikawa Hikaru. The series aired at the end of 2004, remember? Nana, Yukarin and Kugyuu didn't start getting big in the seiyuu world 'til after. 2006, I'm guessing?
I think she's better than the average actor, and I think she's pretty much the perfect seiyuu for Fate since playing her role doesn't require a wide range of voice talent and it's just how I envision Fate sounding. Far better than any fandubber could portray her. Fortunately, what you 'think' is average or boring holds no more fact than what I think is good and exciting. Try harder. I don't need to know the language to feel the emotion being portrayed in the character.

And it doesn't really matter about the whole 'renowned' aspect. I'd say their voice acting talent isn't much different thn what it was in 2004. The movie is all around pretty similar. They're renowned now, because they were great back then and made something of themselves after they became better known.

Last edited by Demi.; 2010-11-14 at 21:37.
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote