View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 20:08   Link #122
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well 500 isn't very much. I don't think I've unequipped the cursed shield from Aht since I got it. 5 Con and Res and Shield 2 was valuable back when I got it. A lot of the crafted Dark weapons aren't cursed. The only one I can think of offhand is the dark bow. Most enemies weak to dark are usually also weak to fire, maybe not to the same degree but close enough. I'm in the habit now of any time i see new enemies I check their resistances immediately.

Anyone know why some weapons can't be equipped after you make them? Angel Bow, Fallen Angel Bow, Princess Crystal. Another is the staff for Eme after doing her gauntlet. Not sure why they can't be equipped.
Check the weapon level. If your character's weapon level is lower than weapon you are trying to equip you can't equip that weapon just yet. Weapon level increases by use and ranks from E to M.

Quote:
what does marwen's ring do? It says growth rate x1.5 on level up but stat increase seem to remain the same when I try saving and loading with and without the ring...

Another question:
Can you still get the costume triggered scenes outside of a heroine's route? I don't want to grind out all the costumes for yuela before NG+
The ring will increase the number of stats that "level up" during a level up. Try to remember that all the characters have limits for their stats until you get to level 50 (some level 55) since that's when most characters get their 3rd title rank up. Will is the only exception to this rule since his limit will only be released at Alchemist Rank 9 regardless of his character level.

Notice the grey bar in the character's status? That's your current stat limit and your characters won't be able to raise their stats higher than that (light blue line) unless you use items (dark blue line). The ring is better used in combination with the necklace (x2 growth rate on level up) you should get later.

Normal title rank allows limited stats raise (unique to every character). First title rank up allows for a limit of 20 in every stat. Second title rank up raises the limits up to 50 in all stats and third title rank allows for 99 in all stats.

Also, remember the game uses a RGN system for the level up. During a turn the RGN will always be same for one level up regardless of character. This means Suina will always get the same level up bonuses in turn 1 (does no matter how many times you reload) but should get different bonuses during turn 2. However, if you level up Ath during turn 1 then leveling up Suina during the same turn will result in different stat bonuses.

No, costume h-scene can only be seen during the character's routes.

Last edited by johnishida; 2012-03-06 at 20:52.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote