Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 17:46   Link #3056
Crimson Reaper

What I want to know is how Miho turned out into such a nice sweet although shy girl with a older sister like Maho and quite frankly a cold hearted bitch for a mother? Seriously this woman is too full of herself, Miho snatched victory when the odds were heavily against her and she she doesn't care one bit! At least Maho sees that fight aren't just won by sheer numbers and superior firepower and defence.

Why do I feel the entire basis for their family fame is just because every girl attended the school with the best collection of tanks and nabbed the captain role? Hell maybe as their fame grew each generation automatically gained the commanding role even if they weren't the best choice and just steamrolled the opposition. Such a inflexible way of approaching battle is bound to be defeated sooner or later. The mother is acting like they're a samurai
family or something, it's just a sport!!
That said Maho seems to just as smart as Miho since she predicted the Ooarai would want to make some distance between and even the exact spot they would go to do so. I hope the final outcome of the battle is decided between a direct confrontation between the sisters. 3 months can't pass by fast enough.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote