View Single Post
Old 2008-09-05, 18:57   Link #7996
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
He's serious for the first one, as in there really aren't that many people who draw them together because, simply, there's little to no basis for the pairing. There are far more Kallen x Suzaku pictures out there, even drawn now, than Gino x Kallen by a very, very large margin... and that's saying something.
Thanks for the support. I guess I hit a nerve since someone gave me negative reputation with "shut up", maybe I should spread around the same love with all the posts I find offtopic. I just simply wrote a valid response to Narona's question.

What's so hard to understand that Gino and Kallen don't fit together? Most fanart to be honest, isn't that good when you compare it to the official art, so I usually expect some form of creativity to offset that, for example humor or an action that has some base in the storyline. There's simply no decent Gino and Kallen interaction or I don't know, chemistry between them in the show to put the fanart into context. And yes, I appreciate when people don't post baseless shipping fanart, especially GxK since there's been more than enough trolling regarding that and some fans might still have a sore spot with it (and the fact that you'd need a crowbar to wedge it into the storyline).

Despite that Kallen x Lelouch is probably my prefferable outcome for the show, I have no problems with the majority of the officialy being Lelouch and C.C. together. They simply just look better together than others, hell, Kallen is usually somewhere in the background, next to C.C. or in some cases next to Suzaku. Big deal.

Narona: just because I voiced an opinion or rather answered your question in a manner you dislike does not make me an extremist. In the current storyline I see the kalulu ending as the better fitting one, if you'd ask me that question at the end of season 1, it'd have been Lelouch and C.C. *shrug* whatever fits the story better in my opinion.

Last edited by Vito; 2008-09-05 at 19:08. Reason: Added stuff
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote