View Single Post
Old 2012-07-07, 07:20   Link #18927
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Nope, nope, nope and nope ... the "Awakening" seems to be an upgrade of a being based on its initial position in the Tree of Sephiroth. Above "human" there's the "Angels" (Wings, Halo, etc ...), and above angels there's "God" (?!!!). Accel is a human who (partially) became an Angel, what's next is for him to become a "God". But that's just pure speculation at this point. ... And then there's the guys above God >.> and the guys above that >.>
The level 6 is considered one who reaches enlightenment or something along those lines. I can't remember it but its seems to be considered as an equal to a god who has complete control over the universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
So.... Touma becoming a God as an ending? I guess that would be one way to keep his harem in tact. I mean, who can say no to a God?

I'm more of a a guy that prefers to see than to hear boasts of world destroying abilities.

No, I'm talking about using them all at the same time against a crazy powerful foe. Think how epic that battle would be. Maybe let she shoot lasers from her eyes too... Yeah, now that would be something else.
Touma is Kamijou Touma he is already above God

Fiamme when he got his pants wet when seeing that invisible thing decides to just to hell with it and fire an attack that will destroy the planet but that invisible thing just splits it in half and Touma then gets his imagine breaker back after pushing that invisible thing back inside of him.

A crazy battle.... hmm the end of NT 4 hinted something like that when Loli Magic God meets the blond cool failure magic god. Their first greetings is unlimited magic burst attack which only last for a few seconds in the eyes of that lovely maid but in reality by description. Thousands of thousands of blast was fired and a huge shock wave was a made as an after shock for the blast.

kicks the rock on the road Kamachi didn't show the battle with Magic god vs Fiamma and Ollerus. A 2 and 1 fight and its still ended up a draw.

Now if only the magic god isn't a loli and maybe a lady like Laura or Vasallisa or that bro Pope or president then maybe I could take her seriously as a broken character but really he reminds me of that girl broken bunny in slayers