View Single Post
Old 2006-07-19, 14:43   Link #80
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of the brain someone who views GSD through anti-Kira blinders?

Dude you are so myopic...Once again if I say one thing about Kira that's my whole argument to you ...Anyone with half a brain understands Kira's character was flawed in this series...I don't need to hang his head on my wall with bears and lions for you to see it...You think Kira was the only thing that ruined GSD for me?? C'mon...

Quote:
So Destiny uses it's after image to beat a handful of grunt MS and suddenly it has the right to be mentioned in the same sentence as F-91? Please, knock off the condescending bullshit. You and I both know that's a ridiculous assertion, but perhaps you really believe this nonsense flowing out of your mouth. By all means continue to stand there and lie to yourself because you're still bitter over how Destiny ended up, I'm not going to stop you.
Whether you like my elegant wordplay or not you are incapable of matching it...So stop trying and just address the questions...I didn't assert absolutness...I just provided a good case(and basically explained the merit of my argument)...If your only comeback consists of deflecting it's really just a means to an end...stillmissing was able to engage me on an academic level with my findings if you read his post (I'm sure others can aswell as I've heard no straight dissing of my debate), but you? Nooooooooooooo.....There are questions being asked here...It's not a ridiculous assertion in the slightest if your intent is more than to ignore...What's worse having to rely on sensors or having to rely on your own eyes??(When fighting and after-image based Gundam) I made a very clear comparison for you to evaluate and give an answer...Are you not bright enuff to understand and//or give an answer?? I think you're more than capable...So either give a good response or don't step up to the podium...Ignoring and deflecting does not work on wingdarkness...

Quote:
But round 2 (and round 3, 4, 5, and so on for that matter) showed that was just a fluke and you damn well know that.
dot dot dot