View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 19:32   Link #1162
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

I don't think Helen or Deneve mentioned it because no one asked. Miria had no idea what they were capable of. They were not embarrassed about their abilities and used them plenty. And as long as they did not mention that they had been over their limit it would not have been a problem. They did not know anything was wrong with being partially awakened until after the battle when Miria told them that was why they were all there. Then they knew to shut up and stop acting up.

I understand Miria's difficulty in the process of making quick decisions and it makes me like her more because it makes her a bit more vulnerable and human. It does not change the fact that she struggles with those situations. Where Clare runs in without thinking Miria freezes. Yuma, Deneve, Clare and Helen all beat her in not only making a decision but acting as well while she was still processing. Miria is the fastest claymore speed wise and that should not happen unless she is having a real issue. Rigardo attacking was a shock and definitely not miria's fault. But while she was processing, the other claymores were attacking and defending before she even moved. But when she does move, she moves very very quickly.

Irene and Galatea kept a cool head in equally bad or worse situations. Irene freaked out when she saw Teresa going at almost awakened Priscilla because she knew there was nothing she could do. Even if she ran in she would get killed in the cross fire. But before that she took opportunities to attack afforded her by her comrades which Miria has not done that we have seen. Instead we see Miria taking on the worst situations alone. That is not good for a leader whose real strength lies in being with a group.