View Single Post
Old 2011-08-24, 09:01   Link #2365
Washu-Chan
Powered by AMD Athrun 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@Undertaker and Tak - I could go thru this whole big spiel where I come up with in-depth point after point to explain how Kira and Lacus overshadowing the new cast killed the show...I have so many examples Bandai Unlimited would summon my a$$ the moment I click the REPLY BUTTON, post haste mind you...So all I can tell you is that I WAS HERE...I was here for it all on animesuki.com (Use the SEARCH button), and trust me, the lion share of people who really hated this show (not just disliked, but could stand it since K & L were getting glitz moments), but hated it was because of Lacus' Mary Sue plot maneuvering and Killer Tomatoes' untouchable un-emotional, arigato Mr Roboto persona the entire series while falling ass backwurds into the Title roll again...

Oh and Kira loved Fllay in GS, go watch ep 46 again...

Edit: OK maybe I read all of this wrong^^...

What romance did Kira and Lacus have? I just assumed you meant their secondary plot interference (from what I quoted from you)...Lovebugs attached at the a$$ have more romance than Kira and Lacus...Raw Le Cruset and his druggy-bottle of Flintstones Vitamins had more romance than K & L...

You said they were the "exceptions"..If all you meant was their romance wasn't as annoying as the rest (since it was barely apparent, nevermind expressive) then, uhhh, yeah...
Are they trying to emulate the Amuro-Lalah, Heero-Relena, and (likely) Loran-Dianna relationships?