View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 19:25   Link #46
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
you want a small group not a large one. it has been shown after a certain size, the bigger the group gets the lower the collective IQ.
Definitely and reactionary individuals would most likely find their strength in such large groups. Following the herd will get you killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
true besides it would not be very productive to have a huge group for the sake of gaining experience

I wonder how people would react to player killers.
Are people going to hunt them as soon as possible or wait until they do huge damage?

definitely. I think guilds will pop up, and wealthier more influential guilds will start putting bounties on pker's heads. This can also become political and political killings or politicide might start taking place. With no clear set of laws outside of the server rules and no GMs to enforce rules. I have a hard time imagining things being nice and orderly. The issue of pkers is serious seeing that now this is real. PKers are murderers. Also none of the gamers voluntarily knew that they would get trapped into the game where their life was actually at risk. What'll be important once everyone clears the game is that the community documents these pkers. put them into custody. Then in the future maybe someday when all the players are set free the ones that survive. The surviving pkers can face the justice system in real life. That'll be interesting to see how that would actually go down. But I don't see any other way. I think hunting down pkers is counter-productive. documenting this activity, and keeping them in a secure location in custody until the game is cleared is the best way.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote