View Single Post
Old 2010-05-26, 10:56   Link #90
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
lol, people are just stating what they WANT to be the truth. honestly, you cant prove either point. if there is no free will (lets just say), then you wont find the underlying principles and mechanisms that determine our actions, but that doesnt mean there is free will.
this question is one of the more amusing ones. because of what i stated before it doesnt matter if there is free will or not. you will always (no matter what the truth is) have the illusion that you have free will.
so i say just stop being afraid of uncertainty, put a big fat question mark on the issue and let it freaking go...
oh, i'll maybe post again when i've read the "just by living we prove free will" thingy. looks sketchy at best, cause for instance some religions say that us living is the proof of the opposite, lol.
PS. alot of psychologists and their studies point us in the inexistence(or non-?? in-?? spelling sucks) of free will. i would recommend at least giving them a try.
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!
idiffer is offline   Reply With Quote