View Single Post
Old 2011-05-25, 11:33   Link #45
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I don't usually judge anime by it's first episode. However, if anime is SO boring that watching first episode literally made me almost fall asleep, then there's something wrong with the anime alright. Even if some animes take their time to build up the story and such, there should be something always about the first episode that draws you in and makes you continue to watch it. Even Lucky Star's first episode did not have me fall asleep, even though it was probably the most pointless anime episode I've ever seen.

But, since you've suggested it over and over again, then I suppose I'll have to give it another go at one point.

Btw, SeijiSensei. Thanks for the suggestions, as well as TinyRedLeaf. I already commented on Claymore but I'll check out the others. I've seen Xam'd though, and I loved it. (Yet another entry missing goddamnit.). I also checked Moyashimon few months back and it was okay, if for nothing else, the voice actor of that one dude reminded me of Sunohara from Clannad. I should pick it up again and finish it this time. I didn't really drop it, rather just forgot about it.

Btw when you suggest, I'd rather have you link me to Anidb if you're going to link to something. Reading the description is important, and AS torrents do not have description.

I will watch these daily but I still need more suggestions or they'll never last me through the summer. Surely there must be more '' lesser known '' titles D:. Rep will be given to those who have suggested something when I get around to it.

Edit2 : I guess no need to check out Katekyo again. What's with the people claiming this is best series they've ever seen yet there are no seeds in any torrents at all, and there are no batches available.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2011-05-25 at 12:30. Reason: removed a couple of inconvenient lines. read the rules about licensed series.