View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 10:58   Link #97
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I like ... the new logo. Very stylish, very cool looking. An improvement over the current one I think. I kinda wish this was the series' original title design.

Other than that ... well, I already said in the thread earlier, I was really looking forward to this being the long awaited Golden Week arc so ...

Ah well, I'll be keeping an open mind about it. I actually preferred the first anime to the second in many aspects, so who knows? Maybe this will be a fun watch as well.

Kinda sucks it's not what I was hoping it would be though ... :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
What the hell...is this still the same studio that did the movie?
Actually yeah, but it's a different character designer, so it would make sense for it to look different.

Interesting bits of trivia: The character designer for the series is also the director, Masashi Kudo, who is making his debut as a director with this show. In an interesting bit of coincidence, the movie director, Hideto Komori, was also the character designer for the film and that was his debut as well.

The Hayate franchise as testing grounds for directors? :P

Anyway, withholding any sort of comment on the visuals until a PV shows up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositronCannon View Post
While it's not a huge deal, I at least hoped that Nakagawa Koutarou would be in charge of the music again.
Yeah, I had hoped that he would return here as well, It's a real shame, especially when you compare the first two seasons with the movie OST