View Single Post
Old 2007-07-13, 11:35   Link #62
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I think it may be because neither the characters nor the people who made the anime seem to be ashamed of it. It isn't hidden or snuck in. This is fanservice for fun and pleasure, not for people to snigger at. Or so it seems to me. I'm afraid that so far I find the fanservice better than the story and humor. But I do like the characters and the animation.
Not to mention the fan services is treated in a almost artistic way, well all but for the pantry shots,but then again at thos angels they are going to show its better than blanked out shadow areas or other odd forms of censorship.

I found the "body scrolling" to be within reasonable limits.
The nudity was done well.
Her charatcer(green haired one) is a kid thinks nothing of nudity or the like thus all the "bad" fan service around her is mostly due to the individual watching it, this goes back to Ranmas style of nudity its fun and silly not so much "hentai" altho this is a ecchi show so its going to lean to echhi ness more than ranma but for the most part its a fun and silly show if the fan service is a turn off find something else,theres always going to be something to not like in a show I wish publishers would get that and lighten up on the more silly nudity..
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote